CHADIS is an online tool used by your providers to gather updated information before your visit.
- Ask you how you and your child are doing, feeling, or developing
- Securely send that information to the providers
- Help identify developmental, social, emotional, or behavioral concerns
- Share your priorities for the visit
- CHADIS will save you time during the office visit
Gathering this information helps provide your children with the best care possible.
All responses are completely confidential and cannot be viewed by anyone except your providers.
CHADIS will send you a welcome email or text invitation. Use the link in the invitation to update your profile and preferences. Please see below for a sample email:
CHADIS will send you an email or text reminder to complete new questionnaires before your visit.
Watch this video to learn more: https://www.site.chadis.com/patient